Waxing is a method of semi-permanent hair removal which removes the hair from the root. New hairs will not grow back in the previously waxed area for two to six weeks. Almost any area of the body can be waxed, including eyebrows, face and bikini area. There are many types of waxing suitable for removing unwanted hair.
If waxing is done regularly for several years, permanent hair reduction may be achieved. There are two types of wax. Hot wax; used on the face, underarm and bikini. Hot wax is especially suited for sensitive skin. It gives a better finish and a more pain free wax, especially on the bikini area. Strip wax; is used on the legs, back and arms. We offer all types of body waxing from brows to Brazilians!
Using our honed technique and client care we minimise any discomfort. If you have ever thought of getting a Brazilian, just pick up the phone and take the plunge
- Arrival Guidelines: Please arrive 5-10 minutes prior to the start of your scheduled appointment to allow yourself time to fill in a new or updated consultation form or use the bathroom. Late arrivals will be subject to reduced treatment times.
- Children On The Premises: Due to the high-risk treatments we carry out and our insurance regulations, children are not permitted in the treatment room with a parent/care giver at any stage of a treatment. Children may wait in the reception area, but must be supervised by a parent/care-giver.Please note: Staff cannot supervise children while at reception.
- Minimum Age: Waxperts treat clients from the age of 14 and upwards. Not all treatments are available to minors. Please enquire at reception for further details on this.
- What To Wear: Please bear in mind that we use pre and post oils during all waxing treatments, which can transfer onto underwear and clothing. We would recommend that you wear nothing too fancy to your appointment incase oils/wax transfer. It is best to wear casual loose clothing for your waxing appointment, to allow your skin to be unrestricted post wax.
- Medical Concerns And Comfort Level: Guests who are pregnant, have had recent surgery or have any other medical concerns are advised to consult their Therapist before booking treatments.
- Mobile Phones, Personal Electronic Devices And Cameras: We strive to provide our clients with a professional and private experience. Please help us by turning off cell phones, personal electronic devices and cameras upon entering.
- Cancellations: As a courtesy to all, we ask that a 24-hour notice be given if you need to cancel or change your appointment. For a cancellation with less than a 24-hour notification, guests will be charged 50% of the treatment fee. For no-show appointments, the full treatment fee will be charged.