What wax do you use?
- We use Ireland’s top rated wax, Waxperts.
Do you use strip wax?
- We use strip wax for arms and legs. For intimate waxing we use what is called a hot wax. It is pulled directly from the skin, no strip is used.
How is Waxperts different to other wax?
- Waxperts have completely changed the waxing world. Using oils, the skin is always protected from the waxing, reducing the discomfort. This wax is designed to give you the best wax possible while ensuring your skin is looked after.
How long should the hair be?
- As long as a grain of rice
Do I need a patch test?
- Yes absolutely, a patch test is required at least 24 hours before your treatment.
How long between waxes?
- We recommend between 4-6 weeks
Can I get waxed when pregnant?
- Using the waxperts wax it is safe to be waxed when pregnant
Why should I choose waxing over shaving?
- Waxing takes the hair straight from the root. This means the hair will grow back thinner and less frequent. Over time you will notice you will get longer out of your waxing and the hair will significantly reduce.
I have in growns, what do I do?
- Ingrowns can happen to us all. Make sure you are exfoliating the area. If they persist, maybe consider buying the Waxperts Wonderpads on your next visit, the salicylic acid in these pads encourages the ingrowns to the surface.
Waxing is a method of semi-permanent hair removal which removes the hair from the root. New hairs will not grow back in the previously waxed area for two to six weeks. Almost any area of the body can be waxed, including eyebrows, face and bikini area. There are many types of waxing suitable for removing unwanted hair.