We offer two quality alternatives when it comes to tanning at Evolve – Bellamianta luxury tanning and Fake Bake.
Read more below on each product, as well as bit more information on our tanning procedures.
Fake Bake is Ireland and UK’s leading self-tan brand in sunless tanning. Fake Bake is committed to using as many natural ingredients as possible and our products are paraben free.
REASONS TO USE FAKE BAKE
• Anti-ageing, anti-cellulite, anti-oxidant.
• Different formulas suit different skin tones.
• Pleasantly fragranced – doesn’t leave the smell often associated with other self-tans.
• All Fake Bake products are formulated using 100% naturally derived ingredients.
• Free from artificial preservatives & parabens.
• Highest quality of premium DHA & Erythrulose used in ALL products.
• Formulated and developed in our own laboratory.
• Over 25 years’ experience in discovering and manufacturing revolutionary tanning products.
• Transfer resistant formulas without stains or dyes that sit on skin’s surface.
Full Body Fake Bake Spray Tan: €30
Half Body Fake Bake Spray Tan: €23
We recommend you obtain a patch test, if you have very sensitive skin.
– Do not use any other self tanning products 1 week before treatment.
– Wax or shave at least 24 hours prior to treatment.
– On the day of your Spray Tan treatment DO NOT wear any make-up, deodorant, perfume, body oils or lotions as these may react with the tanning agents in Spray Tan.
– Wear loose, dark clothing, sandals or flip flops.
Immediately after your spray tan:
– Wear loose clothing.
– Keep skin completely dry, avoid water contact.
– Do not apply any products over the developing tan.
– Allow tan to develop for at least 6/8 hours (overnight if possible).
– Avoid other beauty/hair treatments whilst tan is developing. • Avoid activities that make you perspire.
After your tan has developed:
– Rinse off remaining colour guide with warm water. Once the water runs clear gently wash your self with a mild soap.
– Avoid products that contain alpha hydroxy acids (AHA’s) as they can strip colour.
– Avoid swimming pools as Chlorine will prematurely fade your tan.
– To prolong your tan use alcohol free shower gel and moisturise as much as possible to lock in colour. This will also hydrate your skin.